Whether you like to prepare roasts for company or for everyday meals, beef roasts are an impressive way to bring hearty winter meals to your table.
Our sale on beef roasts for $3.49 per pound will last for three days this weekend so you can shop our US stores* this Friday, January 6th, through Sunday, January 8th, to pick up this budget-friendly deal on fresh, ready-to-cook roasts!
Make sure to look for the sale signs on selected roast cuts in our meat department to find which cuts are on sale in your store.
*Types of roast cuts and limits may vary by region, so you can contact your store for details. While supplies last. Most of our stores do not provide rain checks for sales like this. This sale is valid in the continental US and Maui.
Like all of the beef we sell, these roasts come from cattle raised to our standards:
- raised with no antibiotics and no supplemental growth hormones
- with no animal by-products in their feed
- raised on pasture or range for at least 2/3 of the animal’s life
- certified to meet Global Animal Partnership’s 5-Step™ Animal Welfare Rating
The great thing about roasts is that they are flavorful, adaptable to different flavors and — perhaps most importantly after this holiday season — they are easily prepared without much fuss and make for budget-friendly meals (especially with this sale).
I love braising roasts for seriously tasty and tender results. Here are some roast recipes to try with the roasts you pick up during this weekend’s sale:
- Learn to Cook: Beef Pot Roast
- Spicy Beef and Potato Curry
- Beef and Beer Stew with Parsnips
- Beef Goulash with Polenta
- Barley Soup with Beef and Mushrooms
- Root Vegetable Stew with Beef and Barley
- Honey-Glazed Black Pepper Roast Beef
- Slow Cooker Classic Pot Roast
You can find more tips on cooking roasts and recipes here. Make sure you stop by our stores this weekend to pick up some beef roasts!