Sometimes there’s just no getting around the craving for a freshly grilled, juicy hamburger. If you’re a burger fan, make sure you stop by one of our continental US stores this Friday, May 18th to pick up ready-to-cook beef burgers for $1 each!
Availability, limits and burger size may vary by region, so you can contact your store for details. While supplies last. Most of our stores do not provide rain checks for sales like this. This sale is applicable to our continental US stores only.
A buck a burger is far less than you’d pay at restaurants or even fast-food burger joints — and unlike most of those places, our burgers are made from beef that is Global Animal Partnership 5-Step™ Welfare rated. Plus, our beef comes from cows that were given no animal by-products in their feed, no supplemental growth hormones and no antibiotics, ever.
Even better, the burger patties from our meat counter are chef-prepared and made from beef that our butchers grind fresh daily. For all of that, this sale seems like a steal! If you’re planning on picking up some burgers from this Friday’s sale, here are some tips to make your burgers the best:
- Try whole-grain buns with no artificial preservatives.
- Bring the flavor up a notch with a great melting cheese, such as aged Grafton classic reserve Cheddar, Havarti with dill or a Brie-style cheese. (If you’re grilling your burger, try throwing halloumi cheese onto the grill too — it’s a cheese made for grilling.)
- Dress it up with condiments — we only sell those that meet our Quality Standards for no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Whether I’m grilling burgers or cooking them on the stove or in the oven, I’m always on the ultimate burger quest. Burgers are so versatile that it seems like you can put just about anything on them and they’d taste good. Here are a few burger ideas that are tops!
- Perfect Burgers
- Cheddar-Stuffed Horseradish Burgers
- Mediterranean-Style Burgers with Rosemary Mayo
- Banh Mi Grass-Fed Beef Burgers
- Apple and Cheddar Grass-Fed Beef Burgers
- The New Englandah Burgah
What are your favorite things to put on a hamburger?
Remember, our “Buck a Burger” sale is one day only, so don’t forget to stop by our continental US stores this Friday, May 18th!